X-Chair 3.0 Zero Gravity Recliner
Our exclusive, custom made X-Chair Zero Gravity Recliner was designed to fit most body types (small or large) that need stress relief. The X-Chair features memory foam padding for added comfort. This recliner is not only longer to bring more comfort to taller people, but it also features a wider footrest and headrest so your entire body feels fully supported
The dual motors allow you to adjust the chair to an infinite number of positions while providing proper support.
The power recline allows you to easily move into the Zero Gravity position, which elevates your legs above your heart. Your lumbar spine relaxes as your body is cradled in it's most natural ergonomic position. You'll feel a sense of weightlessness and heightened relaxation.
Our exclusive chair offers multiple upholstery choices and a variety of wood finishes to complement any decor.
Features and Health Benefits:
- Easy Recline - Easily recline into zero gravity position to help reduce body stress caused by gravity.
- Motorized Chair Control - For easy adjustability into any position.
- Cervical Pillow Support - Keeps your upper body relaxed and loose.
- Articulating Headrest - Gives your head proper support while reading watching TV or relaxing.
- Air Lumbar Support - Cushions your lower back by supporting your lumbar curve.
- Solid Maple Wood Base - With steel reinforcements for superior strength.
- Extra Tall Seating Platform - For easy entry and exiting of the chair for larger frames.
- Material Options:
- Standard Leather: Its contemporary and casual design makes it an instant modern classic. Our Standard Leather is a clean lightweight leather that adapts to multiple uses. It provides long wearability while it is refined for even the most sophisticated home.
- Brisa Faux Leather: Brisa is the first polyurethane fabric designed with a unique ventilation system that enables it to breathe, keeping you cool and comfortable. Brisa’s subtle grain pattern is created through a natural process that simulates the supple surface of genuine leather. Clinically proven to be more resistant to temperature changes than vinyl and genuine leather.
- Please note that current ship times for this chair are 11-13 weeks
Dimensions and Specs:
- Upright Petite Dimensions: 45.5"H x 28.5"W x 37.5"D
- Reclined Petite Dimensions: 29.5"H x 58.5"L
- Upright Standard Dimensions: 47.5"H x 28.5"W x 37.5"D
- Reclined Standard Dimensions: 29.5"H x 60.5"L
- Upright XL Dimensions: 50"H x 29.5"W x 37.5"D
- Reclined XL Dimensions: 29.5"H x 63"L
- Standard Arm Width: 2.5"
- Backrest Width: 24"
- Seat Width: 23"
- Armrest to Floor: 24.5"
- Required Recline Clearance: 16.5"
- Maximum Load Weight: 275 Lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Years on Chair Mechanism, 5 Years on Foam, 3 Years on Motor, 2 Years on Air Lumbar
- Made in the USA