Humanscale Adjustable Monitor Arm by Humanscale
In today’s fast-paced, agile work environment, there’s no time for discomfort. M2.1, part of Humanscale’s revolutionary new monitor arm line, instantly improves the comfort, health and productivity of any workspace. Fully compatible with traditional desks and sit/stand workstations alike, M2.1 meets a variety of configuration needs for lighter monitors up to 15.5 lbs.
Featuring innovations like Humanscale’s patented Weight-Compensating Spring Technology and Smart Stop functionality, M2.1 enables the personalization and flexibility needed for today’s evolving workplaces.
Features and Health Benefits:
- Ease-of-Use and Agility - With innovative features like its Compensator Mechanism and Self-Lubricating Precision Bearings, M2.1 allows users to effortlessly adjust their monitor(s) to their optimal ergonomic position while also providing top-to-bottom cable management.
- Reduced Cost of Ownership - M2.1 features the lowest cost of ownership of any monitor arm, meaning it is the easiest, quickest, and most cost-effective, arm to install and modify for future moves, additions and changes to the workstation. Its durable design also ensures the monitor arm won’t need to be replaced for many years.
- Sleek, Safe Design - M2.1’s Smart Stop feature allows the user to stop each joint anywhere along its rotation to prevent monitor or arm overhand on the desk edges. In addition, a built-in Counterbalance Indicator lets the installer counterbalance the monitor weight without a monitor.
- Simple and Sustainable - M2.1 ships unassembled to reduce packaging size and its modular links allow users to quickly design the most productive space without additional parts – all effectively saving resources, energy and shipping costs to get from factory to office. Humanscale monitor arms are also free of harmful Red List chemicals.
- Integrated Technology - M2.1 is compatible with Humanscale’s revolutionary docking station, M/Connect 2, to eliminate desktop cables and provide a more streamlined workspace.
Features & Benefits
Specifications & Details