Thermoskin® Circulation Thermal Slippers
Thermoskin® Circulation Thermal Slippers by Orthozone provide heat therapy and increased blood flow to the feet, whilst wicking moisture for breathability and comfort. Suitable for diabetes, arthritis pain, Raynaud's syndrome, or cold and sensitive feet.
Features and Health Benefits:
- Thermoskin® Technology - Provides effective treatment and pain relief for Sports Injuries, Arthritis, Repetitive Strain Injuries, and many other conditions. Thermoskin® combines compression, support, and naturally generated body heat for therapy and pain relief.
- Heat Therapy - The Thermoskin® Circulation Thermal Slippers captures your body's heat to bring natural relief from arthritis pain, Raynaud's syndrome, and more.
- Trioxion® Advantage - Exclusive 3-dimensional lining: The soft, comfortable inner layer wicks away moisture and allows airflow. Middle layer helps increase circulation. Outer layer provides light compression.
- Gentle Compression - Thermoskin® Circulation Thermal Slippers provide a combination of light compression and body heat that encourages increased blood flow, which aids in healing and pain relief.
- Walk-on Slipper - Rubberized anti-slip sole. Pull up tabs for easier application. Material is made of nylon, spandex, rubber, foam and polyester. Does not contain latex. Slippers are universal, can be worn on left or right foot.
- Perfect for Daily Use - Ideal for extended periods of wear around the home or whilst sleeping.
Measurements and Specs:
Sizing Guide: U.S. shoe size.
Total Product Weight: 8 oz.
Warranty: Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Please Note: Personal care items that come into contact with the bare skin, are not returnable for hygiene reasons.