Savoie 3.0 Zero Gravity Recliner in Premium Leather
The Savoie Zero Gravity Recliner by Relax The Back® is the ultimate in health and comfort. With reinforced back and seat frames and extra tall seating, it makes it easy to enter and exit the chair.
Features and Health Benefits:
- Easy Recline - Easily recline into zero gravity position to help reduce body stress caused by gravity.
- Dual Pivot Mechanism - Designed to move like a glider, smooth recline motion with independently controlled footrest position.
- Motorized Chair Control - For easy adjustability into any position.
- Cervical Pillow Support - Keeps your upper body relaxed and loose.
- Articulating Headrest - Gives your head support, comfort and decreased stress.
- Air Lumbar Support - Cushions your lower back and allows for increased circulation.
- Solid Maple Wood Base - With steel reinforcements for superior strength.
- Extra Tall Seating Platform - For easy entry and exiting of the chair.
- Material Options:
- Tribeca Premium Leather: Designed in Italy on European raw material, Tribeca is a semi-aniline leather with excellent color consistency. It is marked by a silky smooth and draped hand that exudes a modern aesthetic.
- Hudson Premium Leather: Crafted in Italy, Hudson is a refined semi-aniline offering that ensures uniform color consistency throughout the hide.
- Please note that current ship times for this chair are 11-13 weeks
Dimensions and Specs:
- Upright Standard Dimensions: 51.5"H x 29.5"W x 38.5"D
- Reclined Standard Dimensions: 31"H x 64"L
- Upright Petite Dimensions: 49.5"H x 29.5"W x 38.5"D
- Reclined Petite Dimensions: 29.5"H x 62"L
- Standard Arm Width: 2.5"
- Backrest Width: 24"
- Seat Width: 23"
- Seat to Floor: 20"
- Armrest to Floor: 28"
- Required Recline Clearance: 21"
- Maximum Load Weight: 400 Lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Years on Chair Mechanism, 5 Years on Foam, 3 Years on Motor, 2 Years on Air Lumbar
- Made in the USA