Mastercare Back-A-Traction Inversion Table
The Mastercare Back-A-Traction Inversion Table is being used with great success in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients with chronic low back pain at Sweden's Karolinska Hospital, world-renowned in the field of orthopedics.
Natural spinal decompression helps relieve the pressure that builds up throughout the day. By adding simple exercises while inclined you'll relax away stiffness and relieve stress. Fifteen degrees is a comfortable level of inversion, in which you should feel your muscle pain and tension decrease. Counteracting gravity, inversion therapy uses your body weight to decompress the spine, helping to increase flexibility and circulation.
Features and Health Benefits:
- Sliding Backrest - Intelligent mechanism-free recline uses the laws of physics and the sitter’s weight to automatically provide the perfect amount of support through the full range of recline.
- Double Locking Safety Catches - You are always in complete control by engaging the thumb-activated safety catches that determine the degree of inclination.
- 15 and 30-Degree Inversion Angles - Even at a 15-degree inversion angle, you will experience mild stretching which can relieve muscle tension and improve circulation.
Dimensions and Specs:
- Assembled In-Use : 52" x 96" x 30"
- Total Product Weight: 74 Lbs.
- Max User Weight: 330 Lbs.
- User Height Limit: 4'5" - 6'9"
- Warranty: 1-Year Warranty