The X3 Management Chair by X-Chair is the most innovative X-Chair yet. X3 incorporates all of the same design and ergonomics as the X2. However, we are excited to introduce Advanced Tensile Recovery fabric (ATR) throughout the chair to provide enhanced support and comfort. Compared to traditional fabrics, it has more give and spring and as a result, it provides greater contouring on the back and an enhancing layer of comfort on top of the X3's high density molded foam seating surface. ATR is water, spill, and stain-resistant, meaning your chair will continue to look good as new for years to come.
Features and Health Benefits:
- Dynamic Variable Lumbar - DVL support adjusts itself to your body every time you move, keeping you comfortable all day.
- SciFloat Infinite Recline - Our floating infinite recline technology helps your body stay in motion throughout the day, and can be adjusted to match your specific bodyweight so that movement is effortless. Experience improved circulation, concentration, and energy levels.
- 4-Dimensional Armrests - No one keeps their arms in the same position all day. X-Chair is ready to move with you. Easily adjust the armrest height, depth, width, and angle as you move throughout the day.
- Adjustable Backrest Height - Adjust X-Chair's backrest height so that you're fully supported, from your lumbar curve to your neck. This ensures you get maximum support when you need it most.
- High Resiliency Molded Foam Seat - X3 is equipped with a High Resiliency Molded Foam Seat that offers a traditional feel with added support. Paired with the Advanced Tensile Recovery fabric on the seat, and a standard seat slider, the sit on this chair is next to none.
- Advanced Tensile Recovery - Advanced Tensile Recovery or A.T.R. is a woven multilayered nylon that is both responsive and supportive. A.T.R. is water, spill, and stain-resistant. It provides more give and spring than traditional fabrics.