Back-A-Traction® Mini Inversion Table by Mastercare®
The Back-A-Traction® Mini Inversion Table by Mastercare® is being used with great success in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients with chronic low back pain at Sweden's Karolinska Hospital, world-renowned in the field of orthopedics.
Natural spinal decompression helps relieve the pressure that builds up throughout the day. By adding simple exercises while inclined you'll relax away stiffness and relieve stress. Fifteen degrees is a comfortable level of inversion, in which you should feel your muscle pain and tension decrease. Counteracting gravity, inversion therapy uses your body weight to decompress the spine, helping to increase flexibility and circulation.
Features and Health Benefits:
- Moving Back-Rest™ - Responds to your body movements while doing a few simple therapeutic exercises, makes it possible to increase the effect of natural decompression and improve blood circulation.
- Double Locking Safety Catches - Sturdy construction with safety locks on both sides.
- 15 Degree Inversion Angles - Even at a 15-degree inversion angle, you will experience mild stretching which can relieve muscle tension and improve circulation.
Dimensions and Specs:
- Assembled Non-Use: 49” x 21” x 10”
- Total Product Weight: 42 Lbs.
- Max User Weight: 220Lbs.
- User Height: 4'6" - 7'0"
- Warranty: 2-Year Warranty