Satisfaction and Warranty Information
Click Here to Request to Return Your Order
It is our sincere desire that you experience complete satisfaction with your Relax The Back shopping experience. We have done our best to match your purchase with your need. Depending on the type of product, please don’t be surprised if it takes a few days for your body to become accustomed to its use. If you have any problems of any kind, please notify us immediately and we will do everything in our power to remedy the situation. The following is some information that may help you in understanding your purchase.
Home or Office Seating:
- Seating that supports you properly feels different. Some people may notice some muscle stiffness as their body adjusts. Avoid sleeping in your recliner or sitting in your chair for long periods for the first few days.
- Leather shading is a natural characteristic; expect your chair to differ slightly from the swatch in the store. Scars, wrinkles and scratches are all part of leather’s unique character and are to be expected.
- If the product doesn’t seem to fit properly after a week or so, please call us at 1-800-222-5728. Often there are modifications we can suggest to improve your comfort.
Mattress and Foundations:
Options available are:
- Through our manufacturers, we offer a 90-night sleep trial. Please keep in mind the following…
- There is always a transition period as your body adjusts to a new mattress. We recommend that you sleep on your new bed for a minimum of 30 nights before requesting an exchange or return. If you have questions or concerns call us at 1-800-222-5728.
- If you are not satisfied after 30 nights but before 90 nights contact us.
- If you want a different mattress from us, we will handle the exchange. You will not be charged for a second delivery or pick-up. You will be charged or refunded the difference in price between the mattresses. You may only do this once. The new mattress is not subject to trial or return.
- If you wish to return the mattress/flat foundation, we will come pick it up. A charge of $249 for return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Warranty & Service:
- We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If, during the warranty period, your product needs service, please give us a call. We are the service provider for certain manufacturers and may be able to quickly resolve the issue. Some manufacturers may contact you directly for additional information regarding your warranty service. If you have any questions regarding the manufacturer, please give us a call. You must save your original sales receipt as proof of purchase.
Your satisfaction with purchases made at Relax The Back is our primary concern. Therefore, most merchandise purchased at a Relax The Back store or online at www.relaxtheback.com can be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of the date of receipt of your purchase. Returned items must be in “like new” condition and be clean and free from stains and odors. All of the original packaging material must be included.
Exception to this policy are as follows:
- Personal care items that come into contact with the bare skin, are not returnable for hygiene reasons. This generally includes the following items: pillows, linens, bed wedges, mattress toppers, mattress and pillow protectors, hot and cold packs and braces.
- Standard orders on large products are returnable if they are ordered in black, grey or brown colors.
- Custom orders of any product are not returnable. Custom orders are products that are built or designed to your specifications and are therefore “one of a kind”. Custom orders include features such as contrast piping or stitching, monogramming and/or multiple material combinations. Alterations to chair dimensions or construction (special foam, wider base and/or seat expansion, modifications to design) are also considered custom.
- Lift chairs are sold on a final sale basis and thus are not returnable. No exchanges.
- Model closeouts, discontinued items and floor models are not returnable.
- Delivery charges are not refundable, unless the product was defective or damaged when received by the client. If the defective or damaged product must be picked up for return, return delivery charges for the pick-up will not apply.
- For mattresses, return shipping fees consistent with our manufacturer’s policy will be deducted from your refund.
- Adjustable bases and foundations are not returnable.
Customer consents to the following:
- Customer should prominently display RA # on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
- Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to Relax The Back.
- Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers (such as USPS, UPS or FedEx) capable of providing tracking numbers and proof of delivery.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges back to Relax The Back.
- The customer should ensure that all returned products are 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include original packaging material, manuals, and other accessories provided by Relax The Back.
- If any component of the return product is missing, Relax The Back’s Return Procedure will be breached and Relax The Back will reject the entire return or may choose to impose additional charges (i.e. a 15% restocking fee) against the customer for replacement of the missing component.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
Refunds will be issued in the same manner as the purchase was made except for cash purchases, which will be refunded via check. All check refunds are processed and mailed within 10 days. If the purchase was made via credit card, you will need to present the credit card used to make the purchase in order to receive a refund.
While we try to ensure accuracy, we reserve the right to correct any errors in pricing or descriptions, and to cancel or refuse to accept any order based on an incorrect price or description. Such corrections may be made even after an order is accept.