Path™ Office Task Chair by Humanscale
Introducing the world’s most sustainable task chair, Path™ by Humanscale.
Path™ is an evolution of our commitment to sustainability: with each new product, Humanscale sets a higher standard for and finds ways to embed sustainability into our designs. Path™ upcycles more plastic waste than any other chair in the industry. Like all Humanscale chairs, it is produced to reduce our impact on the climate. While Path™ is new, it is our 26th net positive product, which is more than any other company has. Humanscale was the first to take this approach and we remain the only manufacturer in our industry to have products that are certified climate positive.
Features and Health Benefits:
- Built for the Office of Today - Path™ is a revolution in everyday work seating, combining integrated ergonomic support with a customizable aesthetic to fit any work environment, whether in-office or at home.
- Gravity Mechanism™ - Provides automatic support as soon as someone sits in the chair, and even when they recline, simply by using the sitter’s weight to provide a custom sitting experience.
- From Ocean Waste, To Inspired Workspace - Fishing nets and plastic containers collected from the ocean are used to create material that is used in the structural components throughout this chair.
- Inclusivity Engineered - Path™'s unique weight compensation mechanism means that 95% of the population can sit comfortably on the chair, unlike most chairs, which only consider an overall target at the 50th percentile average weight of all genders. Humanscale considers everyone and every body when we design our seating.
- Upcycled Materials, Massive Impact - Humanscale goes beyond conventional net zero targets towards net positivity. No other company qualifies for the level and number of independent certifications as Humanscale for: Healthy Materials, Material Transparency, Level Certification, Sustainable Operations.
- Free of Red List Chemicals - The “worst in class” materials, chemicals and elements that are hazardous to humans and our environment.
- Living Product Certified by ILFI - Which verifies that Path™ measurably gives back more than it takes to make.
- FormSense Eco Knit™ Material - Created exclusively for Path™, our new FormSense Eco Knit™ is a 3D knit material made of 100% post-consumer recycled polyester which takes on the shape of the sitter’s back, as if it were specially made for them. As a result, any user receives automatic lumbar support.
- Adjustable Duron Arms - In structural nylon with multi-layer duron arm pads (80mm or 3 1/8” range of motion).
- Light Gray with Dark Gray Trim - Refers to metal and plastic parts (back support, arm supports, base, backrest and seat frame, etc.)
- Please note that current ship times for this chair are 20-25 business days.
Dimensions and Specs:
- Seat Depth: 16.30" - 18.70"
- Seat Height: 15.55" - 20.87"
- Seat Width: 20.47"
- Backrest Height: 20.67"
- Chair Width: 24.41"
- Backrest Width: 19.09"
- Armrest Height: 7.09" - 10.24"
- Armrest Length: 9.25"
- Distance Between Armrests: 19.69"
- Height: 34.65" - 39.76"
- Base Diameter: 25"
- Total Product Weight: 41 Lbs.
- Supports users up to: 300 Lbs. in weight, 5'0" - 6'4" in height
- Warranty: Textiles & Cushions – Five years of single shift use; All other components – 15 Year Limited Warranty
- Sustainability: With Path, each chair is made up of recycled content, which includes ocean plastic, post-consumer plastic bottles, and post-industrial material.