- Silicone inserts leave the elbow bones pressure-free and provide an intermittent compression to the soft tissue of the joint, leading to increased circulation, thus aiding in the resorption of swelling and edema
- Promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the elbow for increased joint stabilization
- Graduated compression at the edges prevents constriction of circulation
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is completely machine washable
- Made in Germany with the highest quality standards
1. Graduated compression
Compression tapers at the edges to target painful areas and help improve circulation.
2. Pressure-reduced edges
Ensure a comfortable fit without constriction and make the support easier to put on and take off.
3. Anatomical shape
Improves stabilization of the tendon. Viscoelastic material reduces vibration and shock to the tendon.
4. Contoured pads
Boosts pain relief by relieving pressure and helps ensure correct positioning.
- Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis (golfer's elbow)
- Post elbow Arthroscopy
- Elbow strains or sprains
- Pre and Post-Operative elbow conditions
- Chronic swelling and edema
- Elbow arthritis/osteoarthritis
- Elbow tendinitis
See Details tab for Sizing.