Open Box | Management Grand Chair in Dream Weave Xanadu
On Sale Sold Out
Sale price $999.00 Regular price $1,495.00Unit price translation missing: es.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Open Box Condition: Used in good condition
The Lifeform Management Grand Office Chair will support you through your daily activities in comfort and style. The Grand chairs are engineered to provide a lifetime of reliable comfort with a full complement of ergonomically adjustable features.
All chairs come with:
- Clip height adjustable arms
- Fully upholstered backrest
- Contoured seat pan (21″W x 20″D)
- Ratchet back height adjustment
- Multi-function center-tilt mechanism with infinite position tilt lock and independent back angle adjustment
- Gas lift height adjustment
- High profile 5 star base with 50mm carpet casters
Fabric Chairs (Dream Weave, Dream Weave Dash & Naugasoft)
- Soft Touch Arm Pads
- High-Density Foam Seat and Back Rest
Features & Benefits:
- Fully Upholstered Back Rest – Built-in adjustable lumbar support; provides full back support for long periods, preventing tiredness.
- Ratchet Back Height Adjustment – Adjustability enables you to achieve optimum back posture and support. Allows backrest to be adjusted so Lumbar Support fits properly in the lower back.
- Schukra Adjustable Lumbar Support – (standard on UltraFabric, Standard and Premium Grade Leathers) Encourages “S” shaped spine, which reduces pressure on disks between the vertebrae. Enables optimization of the shape of the backrest to fit the curvature of the spine around the lower back.
- Upholstered LIFE-Foam™ Memory Foam Filled Arm Pads – (standard on UltraFabric, Standard and Premium Grade Leathers) Provides soft and extremely comfortable padding, which reduces pressure points on elbows and enhances comfort for users with sensitivity issues like Elbow Tendonitis.
- Arm Pad Swivel Function – (standard on UltraFabric, Standard and Premium Grade Leathers) Allows user to rest wrists and forearms comfortably while typing.
- Height and Width Adjustable Arm Brackets – Provides support when not using the keyboard to minimize tension build up in the shoulders. Optimizes the lateral proximity of the armrest to you.
- Contoured Seat – Designed to redistribute the body’s weight over a larger area, pressure points are reduced in troublesome places like the back of the thighs and tailbone.
- High-Density Foam Core – Prevents the foam from collapsing and “bottoming” out.
- Temperature and Pressure Sensitive LIFE-Foam™ Memory Foam Seat – (standard on UltraFabric, Standard and Premium Grade Leathers) Conforms to your body’s unique contours to further reduce pressure on your bones and joints.
- Front Waterfall Edge – Our signature molded foam design offers greater support and comfort with unrestricted blood circulation behind the knees.
- Back Angle Adjustment – Allows the back angle to be opened up which encourages blood flow through the pelvis. When shoulders are back, the chest is open, thereby exchanging more oxygenated blood to the brain. Subsequently, fewer mistakes are made, you feel more alert and productive.
- Tilt & Tilt Lock Function – Allows user to freely rock forward and backward or lock the chair into any infinite position. Enables you to position your pelvis above your knees, opening the pelvic angle which improves “S” shape of the spine when sitting, reducing the load on the spine and improving blood flow.
- Forward Tilt Lock Adjustment – Allows user to sit forward with back supported and lumbar engaged. Easily disengaged to returned to a neutral sitting position.
- Tilt Tension Adjustment – Provides an individual fit, so that rocking sensation supports and holds the user’s bodyweight fully.
- Seat Height Adjustment – Ensures proper height, hips should be slightly higher than the knees also opens the pelvis allowing blood to flow freely through the upper and lower body.
- Seat Slider Depth Adjustment – (standard on UltraFabric, Standard and Premium Grade Leathers) Allows user to adjust seat depth up to 2” forward. The optimum seated position should be a minimum space of two finger widths behind the knee, which encourages blood flow behind the knees.
- 25” Diameter Five Star Base – Provides strength and stability of the chair.
- Dual Wheel Carpet Casters – Ensure smooth rolling on low pile commercial type carpeting. For use on Hard Floor Surfaces inquire about our Soft Wheel Casters (safe for use on Tile, Hardwood even Plastic Chair Mats)
- (Optional) Latitude Headrest – Adjustable to multiple positions in height and angle. Supports your head and neck when reclined.
- Total Height 35.75 - 41.75
- Back Height 19.5 inches - 22.5 inches
- Seat Height 16.75 inches - 19.75 inches
- Width Between Arm Pads 17.5 inches x 21.5 inches
- Seat Width 21 inches
- Total Depth 24 inches x 26 inches
- Seat Depth 20 inches x 22 inches
- Arm Height from top of seat 8 inches x 11 inches
- Total Width 26.5 inches x 30.5 inches
- Arm Pad Length 11.5 inches
- Back Width 19.5 inches
- Arm Pad Width 4.5 inches
- Weight Limit: 250 pounds