MediBeads Moist Heat Pads
MediBeads Moist Heat Pads by Bruder Healthcare are innovative microwavable heat pads that allow you to experience the same pain relief treatments used by doctors and therapists from the comfort of your home.
MediBeads microwavable heat pads and wraps provide effective moist heat. No waiting, wires, boiling water, ovens, or plastic packs. Use our heated shoulder and neck pads while relaxing or during activity to soothe discomfort. Medical practitioners use our moist heat pad products for their unmatched quality and durability.
Features and Health Benefits:
- Safe - MediBeads reusable heat packs are non-toxic, latex-free, and environmentally friendly. The time-released heat from MediBeads delivers therapeutic levels of treatment for up to 30 minutes. For best results, treatment should not exceed 30 minutes in any two-hour period.
- Effective - Moist Heat Therapy is a proven pain reliever. It is used every day in hospitals, clinics, and doctors' offices to relieve arthritis and joint pain, muscle strains, and stiffness.
- Clean - MediBeads moist heating pads produce clean moist heat when microwaved. Through a patented process, they remain odor-free and will not support mold, bacteria, or fungal growth.
- Convenient - MediBeads pads and wraps provide moist heat after just a minute or two in your microwave. They are naturally hydrating and continuously replace moisture so there is never a need to add water.
- Easy to Use - Just microwave and apply directly to the site of pain. Unique moist heating wrap designs are simple to use and allow treatment during normal activities or exercise.
- Value - MediBeads are reusable and hand washable heat pads. With normal care, they will provide years of use.
Dimensions and Specs:
- Standard: 9"x12"
- Neck Wrap: 8"x22"
- Neck: 10.5"x14"
- King: 12"x16"
- Warranty: This product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 2-Years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to items subject to misuse or accidental damage.
- Return Policy: Personal care items that come into contact with bare skin, are not returnable for hygiene reasons.