The Better Back™ Neck Restore by Teeter provides support of the upper neck/cervical spine for gentle traction or decompression of the neck and self-administered suboccipital release, a technique to reduce tension in the supporting muscles of the neck. Apply firm, yet comfortable pressure to loosen tight, sore muscles while lying naturally and gently on a flat surface OR while inverted on a Teeter Inversion Table for added neck support and tension relief at virtually any angle.
Features and Health Benefits:
- Deep Relief for Sore Muscles - Reduce tension and pain with firm, yet comfortable pressure to the upper neck.
- Ergonomic Support - Curved base and textured rubber insert cradle the base of the head for targeted suboccipital release.
- Variable Pressure - Use statically or add traction with patented swivel feature to stretch neck muscles and enhance cervical decompression.
- Variety of Uses - Use as a stand-alone massage or traction tool on a flat surface or attach to your Teeter Inversion Table.
- Optional Cooling - Durable detachable rubber insert can be chilled in the freezer to provide cooling relief.