Brezza Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair by Lifeform
Until now there’s never been a mesh-back ergonomic office chair revolutionary enough for us to put our name on. But through our exclusive relationship with Lifeform, we have developed a chair like no other of its kind. The Core-Flex Technology cradles each leg ergonomically (contour seat pan) and reduces pressure.
No matter what you decide, each Brezza comes with a multi-function control mechanism, including a contoured seat, and adjustable arms. And when you add the optional headrest your Brezza provides you with additional ergonomic support you look for in an office chair.
All chairs come with:
- Clip height adjustable arms
- Mesh backrest
- Contoured seat pan
- Multi-function Center-Tilt mechanism with infinite position tilt lock and independent back angle adjustment
- Gas lift height adjustment
- High profile 5 star base with 50mm carpet casters
Fabric Chairs (Dream Weave)
- Soft Touch Arm Pads
- High-Density Foam Seat
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable Lumbar Support – Encourages “S” shaped spine, which reduces pressure on disks between the vertebrae. Enables optimization of the shape of the backrest to fit the curvature of the spine around the lower back
- Mesh Backrest – Lightweight and Breathable.
- Upholstered LIFE-Foam™ Memory Foam Filled Arm Pads – (Excludes Dream Weave Fabric) Provides soft and extremely comfortable padding, which reduces pressure points on elbows and enhances comfort for users with sensitivity issues like Elbow Tendonitis.
- Arm Pad Swivel Function – (Excludes Dream Weave Fabric) Allows user to rest wrists and forearms comfortably while typing.
- Height and Width Adjustable Arm Brackets – Provides support when not using the keyboard to minimize tension build up in the shoulders. Optimizes the lateral proximity of the armrest to you.
- Contoured Seat – Designed to redistribute the body’s weight over a larger area, pressure points are reduced in troublesome places like the back of the thighs and tailbone.
- High-Density Foam Core – Prevents the foam from collapsing and “bottoming” out.
- Temperature and Pressure Sensitive LIFE-Foam™ Memory Foam Seat – (Excludes Dream Weave Fabric) Conforms to your body’s unique contours to further reduce pressure on your bones and joints.
- Front Waterfall Edge – Our signature molded foam design offers greater support and comfort with unrestricted blood circulation behind the knees.
- Back Angle Adjustment – Allows the back angle to be opened up which encourages blood flow through the pelvis. When shoulders are back, the chest is open, thereby exchanging more oxygenated blood to the brain. Subsequently, fewer mistakes are made, you feel more alert and productive.
- Tilt & Tilt Lock Function – Allows users to freely rock forward and backward or lock the chair into any infinite position. Enables you to position your pelvis above your knees, opening the pelvic angle which improves the “S” shape of the spine when sitting, reducing the load on the spine and improving blood flow.
- Forward Tilt Lock Adjustment – Allows user to sit forward with back supported and lumbar engaged. Easily disengaged to returned to a neutral sitting position.
- Tilt Tension Adjustment – Provides an individual fit, so that rocking sensation supports and holds the user’s bodyweight fully.
- Seat Height Adjustment – Ensures proper height, hips should be slightly higher than the knees also opens the pelvis allowing blood to flow freely through the upper and lower body.
- Seat Slider Depth Adjustment – (Excludes Dream Weave Fabric) Allows user to adjust seat depth up to 2” forward. The optimum seated position should be a minimum space of two finger widths behind the knee, which encourages blood flow behind the knees.
- 25” Diameter Five Star Base – Provides strength and stability of the chair.
- Dual Wheel Carpet Casters – Ensure smooth rolling on low pile commercial type carpeting. For use on Hard Floor Surfaces inquire about our Soft Wheel Casters (safe for use on Tile, Hardwood even Plastic Chair Mats)
- (Optional) Latitude Headrest – Adjustable to multiple positions in height and angle. Supports your head and neck when reclined.
CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
Please allow up to 3-6 weeks for manufacturing and shipping.
For Dream Weave chairs: headrest comes in black vinyl only.
Seat slider upgrade for Dream Weave fabric chairs only.
Brisa and Deer Run Leather chairs come standard with seat slider.
Piping available for leather chairs only.
Overall: 41-43.5"H x 26-30"W x 24-26"D
Seat Pan: 19.5-22"H x 21.25"W x 20-22"D
Back: 22"H x 19.5"W x 5"D
15 year limited warranty on components (excludes upholstery).
Weight limit: 250 lbs.
Lifetime Premium Leather Warranty:
Brezza chairs are protected by the Lifeform premium leather lifetime warranty against premature wear, cracking or splitting.
Lifeform® does not warrant:
Marks, scars, wrinkles or stretching which may occur in natural leather.
Matching of grains, colors or textures in natural leather.
Exact color matching to cuttings,samples or swatch cards.
Punctures, cuts or overexposure to sunlight on leather or fabric.
Use of chemical cleaners or conditioners Fabric is protected by a two (2) year and Mesh Back Covering by a five (5) year limited warranty against premature wear under normal conditions and non-commercial use.
Does not apply to normal wear and tear or damage caused by abuse, neglect, misuse or accident.
Components are protected by a fifteen (15) year limited warranty against defect.
Labor is not included.
Freight will be charged on parts for chairs over one year old.
Components and custom powder coated (colored) frames and bases are not covered for normal wear and tear or if subjected to abuse, neglect, misuse or accident.
Lifeform is not responsible for damage caused by transport, improper assembly or installation, maintenance, modification or tampering.
Lifeform foam products are of the industries highest quality.
LIFE-Form material (including viscoelastic and high density) will see a slight gradual decrease in viscosity over many years of use.
This is a natural occurrence and is not covered under warranty.