The TEMPUR-Neck™ pillow's ergonomic, contoured design makes it an ideal pillow for neck and shoulder pain. Whether you sleep on your back or your side, it conforms to the natural curve of your body to support your head, neck, and shoulders properly. Considered one of the best pillows for neck pain and for side sleepers, this contoured pillow is also suitable to back sleepers looking to relieve pain. With an anti-snore pillow design, it can also help stop snoring and alleviate sleep apnea problems.
This neck contour pillow offers a therapeutic experience that enables your muscles to decompress while still being supported while you sleep, ultimately relieving neck and shoulder tension. This memory foam contour pillow, made with premium TEMPUR® Material, works effectively as a headrest, a travel pillow for long flights, and a neck support for restful and restorative sleep. For increased comfort, its custom shape adapts to your unique head shape and temperature.
Unlike other memory foam pillows, the TEMPUR Neck pillow follows the unique curves of your body and remains sturdier for a longer period of time. This custom contour pillow is perfect for promoting restful sleep, and relieving headaches and neck pain.
Features and Health Benefits:
- Proprietary Tempur Material - This memory foam neck pillow adapts to your head shape and temperature for personalized support.
- Ergonomic Pillow Design - Unique shape follows the curve of your body for ultimate support.
- Long Lasting Shape - Unlike other pillows, it will keep its shape for years to come.
- Includes Premium Cover - Removable and washable, 100% Polyester Knit Hypoallergenic Tempurpedic pillow case for the neck pillow.
- Feel: Extra Firm
Dimensions and Specs:
- Small: 20" L x 12.5" W x 3.5" H
- Medium: 20" L x 12.5" W x 4" H
- Large: 20" L x 12.5" W x 4.75" H
- *All sizes are approximate.
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Please Note: All bedding items may not be returned or exchanged.
Select the proper pillow thickness based on your shoulder dimensions and preferred sleeping position to promote an anatomically correct posture. A pillow that forces your head too high or allows it to fall back too far places stress on your neck and can inhibit breathing.
If your measurement falls between two sizes, choose the smaller size.
|Height||Body Type||Shoulder to Neck||Side Sleeper||Back Sleeper|
|Under 5'3"||Small - Avg.||Up to 4"||Small||Small|
|Under 5'3"||Avg. - Large||4"- 6"||Medium||Small|
|5'4" - 5' 9"||Small - Avg.||4"- 6"||Medium||Small|
|5'4" - 5' 9"||Avg. - Large||6"- 8"||Large||Medium|
|Over 5'10"||Small - Avg.||8"- 10"||Large||Medium|
|Over 5'10"||Avg. - Large||Over 10"||Large||Large|