Dimensions and Specs:
- Total Height:41" x 46"
- Back Height:23" x 25.75"
- Seat Height:19" x 21.5">
- Width Between Arm Pads:17" x 21"
- Seat Width:21" x 21"
- Total Depth:23.75" x 25.75"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Arm Pad Height from top of seat:6" x 10"
- Total Width: 25.5" x 29.5"
- Arm Pad Length: 11.5"
- Back Width:21"
- Arm Pad Width:4.5"
- Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
Lifeform has been a partner with Relax The Back for over 20 years. Enjoy this exclusive warranty, only available to Relax The Back customers.
1. Deer Run is durable, high performance, soft, supple, premium leather with a consistent color suitable for all applications including high traffic areas, residential, and contract seating.
2. The harness is all natural full-grain leather which highlights the rich, natural toning throughout the hide, providing a beautiful patina over time, well suited for residential, contract and high traffic areas.
Limited Warranty Conditions and Exclusions:
Customers are responsible for transportation costs to and from the dealer or Lifeform. The limited warranty covers parts only and is not transferable. Obvious signs of abuse, misuse, or negligence voids this limited warranty.
Limited warranty begins from the date of purchase x customer's original bill of sale and serial number must be provided at the time of the claim or by default the date of manufacture will be used.
Lifeform is not responsible for damage caused by transport, improper assembly or installation, maintenance, modification or tampering. To ensure your limited warranty is valid, follow the Maintenance Instructions as provided in this Owner's Reference Guide.
Please note that squeaks and creaks are typical of new chairs or chairs that have not been adjusted for a long time. Please refer to the Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tips area of the Lifeform Reference Guide for more information.
Ultimate Executive Chairs:
Lifeform guarantees workmanship, all components, and premium leather coverings for the lifetime of the chair.
Maximum Weight Limit:
Management Task Chairs Lifeform guarantees workmanship, all components, and premium leather coverings for the lifetime of the chair. Maximum Weight Limit: 250 lbs.
Lifeform foam products are of the industry's highest quality. Lifeform warrants their foam to be free from defects and premature break down for a period of 5 years for LIFE Foam Memory Foam, and 2 years for LIFE Foam HR Foam. LlFE Foam foams will see a slight gradual decrease in viscosity and increase in softness over many years of use. These natural wearing characteristics do not affect the pressure alleviating virtues of the foam and are not covered under warranty.
Lifeform does not warrant:
- Coverings Limited Warranty Fabric is protected by a two (2) year limited warranty.
- Fabric is inclusive of our standard fabric selections: Montana, Dream Weave, Nauga Soft
- COM (Customer's Own Material) is not covered under warranty.
Mesh Backs are protected by a five (5) year limited warranty against premature wear under normal conditions and non-commercial use.
- Standard Leather is protected by a ten (10) year limited warranty.
- Premium Leather is protected by a Lifetime limited warranty.
- Leather is covered against premature wear under normal conditions and cracking or splitting only.
24 Hour Use Limited Warranty:
- Normal wear and tear marks, scars, wrinkles or stretching that may occur in natural leather.
- Matching of grains, colors, or textures in natural leather.
- Exact color matching to cuttings, samples, swatch cards or online/printed images.
Punctures, cuts or exposure to the elements such as moisture, freezing, or color fading due to overexposure to direct sunlight on leather or fabric.
Leather that has been exposed to chemical cleaners or conditioners.
Lifetime limited warranty does not apply in 24-hour applications.
Lifeform guarantees to the original purchaser that products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. Coverings are not covered by limited warranty.
Customers are responsible for transportation costs to and from the dealer or Lifeform.
The limited warranty covers parts only and is not transferable.
Limited warranty shall become void if the chair is subjected to abuse, misuse, alteration or negligence.