High Back Executive Office Chair by Lifeform
The Lifeform Executive Office Chair is a luxurious, customizable high back office chair that is designed to provide comfort and support for any user. The chair features a waterfall seat design, contoured seating area, adjustable lumbar support, memory foam arm pads, and a tilt and tension function that allows the user to rock freely or lock the chair into any position. Just because you're working long hours doesn't mean that your body has to suffer. With the Lifeform High Back Executive Chair, you can make sure your body is well taken care of, regardless of the length of your day.
This chair is a perfect fit for an executive looking to be productive while enjoying the ergonomic benefits of a high back office chair.
The Lifeform Chair can be used easily both from the home office and as a high back gaming chair. The adjustable settings and lumbar support combined with comfort and tilt and tension function are ideal for anyone sitting for a long amount of time. The contoured seating area and memory foam arm pads are beneficial, as they help to reduce pressure points and prevent discomfort -- making it a perfect choice for a high back gaming chair.
Features and Health Benefits:
- Schukra® Lumbar Support - Adjusts to any size, posture, or position by increasing or decreasing the amount of curvature in the lumbar area.
- Memory Foam Arm Pads with Swivel - The function relieves pressure on the forearm and adjusts to suit any activity or task.
- Life-Foam™ Back, Seat and Arm Pads - Temperature and pressure-sensitive memory foam that conforms to your body’s natural curves to reduce pressure and improve circulation.
- Height and Width Adjustable Arms - Relieve shoulder stress and provide support for any height or width.
- Adjustable Back Angle - This high back office chair allows the user to change the back angle while seated in the chair.
- Front Tilt Lock Feature - Prevents your chair from tipping forward when the free float function is in use.
- Adjustable Seat Height - Adjusts quickly to suit any size user.
- Variable Tilt - Infinite Tilt Lock Functions allows the user to freely rock forward and backward or lock the chair into any position.
- Lateral Shaped Back - Follows the contour of your body to support the entire back rather than just the center area.
- Height Adjustable Ratchet Back - A high back office chair that adjusts to any size user.
- Contour Seat - Shaped to body contours, to relieve pressure and encourage correct posture.
- Depth Adjustable Seat - Slides easily and quickly to adapt to any size user.
- Heavy Duty Knee Tilt Control Mechanism - It allows you to recline without lifting your feet and offers ease of movement and years of reliable comfort.
- Five Star Base - Fiberglass reinforcement for strength and stability.
- High Back Gaming Chair - Provides pressure relieving support both in the home office and while gaming.
- This chair is made to order. Please allow 3-6 weeks for manufacturing and shipping
- MORE OPTIONS AVAILABLE IN STORE
CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
Total Height: 48.5" x 53.5"
Back Height: 30.5" x 33.25"
Seat Height: 19" x 21.5"
Width Between Arm Pads: 17" x 21"
Seat Width: 21"
Total Depth: 23.75" x 25.75"
Seat Depth: 20"
Arm Pad Height from top of seat: 6" x 10"
Total Width: 25.5" x 29.5"
Arm Pad Length: 11.5"
Back Width: 21"
Arm Pad Width: 4.5"
Weight Limit: 350 lbs.
Lifeform has been a partner with Relax The Back for over 20 years. Enjoy this exclusive warranty, only available to Relax The Back customers.
Limited Warranty Conditions and Exclusions:
Customers are responsible for transportation costs to and from the dealer or Lifeform. The limited warranty covers parts only and is not transferable. Obvious signs of abuse, misuse, or negligence voids this limited warranty.
Limited warranty begins from date of purchase customer's original bill of sale and serial number must be provided at time of claim or by default the date of manufacture will be used.
Lifeform is not responsible for damage caused by transport, improper assembly or installation, maintenance, modification or tampering. To ensure your limited warranty is valid, follow the Maintenance Instructions as provided in this Owner's Reference Guide. Please note that squeaks and creaks are typical of new chairs or chairs that have not been adjusted for a long time. Please refer to the Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tips area of the Lifeform Reference Guide for more information.
Ultimate Executive Chairs:
Lifeform guarantees workmanship, all components, and premium leather coverings for the lifetime of the chair.
Maximum Weight Limit: 350 lbs.
Lifeform foam products are of the industry's highest quality.
Lifeform warrants their foam to be free from defects and premature break down for a period of 5 years for LIFE"Foam Memory Foam, and 2 years for LIFE Foam.
LIFE Foam will see a slight gradual decrease in viscosity and increase in softness over many years of use. These natural wearing characteristics do not affect the pressure alleviating virtues of the foam and are not covered under warranty.
Coverings Limited Warranty Fabric is protected by a two (2) year limited warranty.
Fabric is inclusive of our standard fabric selections: Dream Weave, Nauga Soft.
COM (Customer's Own Material) is not covered under warranty.
Mesh Backs are protected by a five (5) year limited warranty against premature wear under normal conditions and non-commercial use.
Standard Leather is protected by a ten (10) year limited warranty.
Premium Leather is protected by a Lifetime limited warranty.
Leather is covered against premature wear under normal conditions, and cracking or splitting only.
Lifeform does not warrant:
Normal wear and tear marks, scars, wrinkles or stretching that may occur in natural leather.
Matching of grains, colors, or textures in natural leather. Exact color matching to cuttings, samples, swatch cards or online/printed images. Punctures, cuts or exposure to the elements such as moisture, freezing, or color fading due to overexposure to direct sunlight on leather or fabric. Leather that has been exposed to chemical cleaners or conditioners.
24 Hour Use Limited Warranty:
Lifetime limited warranty does not apply in 24 hour applications. Lifeform guarantees to the original purchaser that products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. Coverings are not covered by limited warranty. Customers are responsible for transportation costs to and from the dealer or Lifeform. The limited warranty covers parts only and is not transferable. Limited warranty shall become void if chair is subjected to abuse, misuse, alteration or negligence.