Designed to complement any space and integrate effortlessly into the modern office, the Freedom task chair offers comfort, style and complete ease of use.
Uses the laws of physics and the sitter’s body weight to provide instant, custom support for every sitter. This perfect balance allows the user to effortlessly move, but be fully supported in each position. As a result, users change postures often, which leads to a more healthy and comfortable sitting experience.
- Weight-Sensitive Recline
- Synchronously Adjustable Armrests
- Body-Fitting Contours
- No locks, knobs, or levers
Material Textile Info
LOTUS water-repellent and easy-to-clean properties. Lotus has strong nylon backing and a polyurethane texture, bolstering its resilience and endurance.
Standard Duron Arms
- Revolutionary armrests move in tandem to eliminate uneven arm positioning
- Natural lift and release action for immediate repositioning without button or locks
- 6” range of vertical motion to accommodate all users and tasks
- Can be positioned below thigh level for close table or desk work
- Attached to backrest so arms stay in same relation to body during recline
- Duron cover for superb comfort and durability
Advanced Duron Arms
- Same height adjustment features as Standard Duron Arms
- Features lateral motion to push armrests outward/inward
- Armrest automatically remains in the same position you last put it in
- No additional locks or buttons required
refers to all metal parts (back support, arm supports).
A Graphite shells + Polished Aluminum Base on cushions and armrests.
M Titanium shells + Polished Aluminum Base on cushions and armrests.
Chair Width: 27.25"
Base Width: 25"
With Arms: 38 lbs
Without Arms: 34 lbs