The Capisco award-winning chair features a plus-shaped back seat, fluid turning rotation, and is ideal for office spaces using an adjustable standing desk. The plus-shaped back allows for sideways or backward sitting along with the forward position contour seat. This chair combines a variety of seating options along with multiple ergonomic design elements.
Features and Health Benefits:
- Greater Freedom - Made for movement, variation and natural sitting positions.
- Natural Curvature - Gives you an upright sitting posture and a natural curvature in your lower back.
- Sit Stand Flexibility - Makes it easy to sit actively in a semi-standing position. Perfect for shifting between sitting and standing to a height-adjustable desk.
- Material Options:
- Gabriel Fabric - This is a classic woven upholstery fabric with superior durability and excellent stretch. Suitable for heavy use environments.
- Paloma Leather - Has a Semi-Aniline finish. The leather is tanned with Tannis that do not contain chromium (FOC).